The Crimson Lotus Gang:
- Charisma, a “human” -mutant- sorceress whose power source is Gamma Radiation which she was exposed to as a child. As a child of the Atom her hair goes green in the presence of radiation and she progressively gets greener the more powerful spells she casts (and as she gets angry). She has no love for the Technic League.
- Sylvanus, a dark elf monk who escaped the clutches of mind flayer slavemasters in the area of the Scar of the Spider after a daring raid by surface dwelling heroes freed her.
- Brokthor, a human fighter who was raised by dwarfs and thinks he IS a dwarf.
- Tufast, a human cleric who serves Thor – power of thunder and lightning. Much like his barbarian family he hates technology and has a particular spite for robots. He sees the cleansing power of lightning as the perfect antidote to the curse of the robot infestation of Nimmeria.
- Isumi, (NPC) a marooned alien sniper and grenadier with a mind flayer vendetta.
The Valley of the Brain Collectors
After defeating the dweller in dark places and his bodyguards, we tore off his arm and returned to the room with the teleporter. As suspected, the teleporter activated in contact with the mind flayer’s hand, and transported us to a secret room, with a large fossil-like Nel-thalgaa that proceeded to attack. Our group easily brought the construct down, and found within its chest a strange device with a holographic person trapped within. The device began communicating with us and introduced itself as Casandalee, thanking us for freeing her and explaining how she ended up as a captive of the Dominion of the Black. She also explained how we may be able to defeat Unity, and so our new mission was to breach Silver mount. Accomplishing this however was not so straightforward, as we needed to first find a way to remove the Technic League as a threat. This however was no place for discussing what to do, and so the party decided to first head east to Torch, and work it out from there.
Upon proceeding to exit the caves however, we heard the sounds of bolter fire and I rushed forward to the entrance to defend the tank. The dragon Maukui, who up until this point I had all but forgotten about, had flipped the tank on its side and wanted us to hand over Cassandalee. Combat shortly followed as handing over Cassandalee was not an option, although this was no ordinary dragon. After delivering a fatal blow, his scales began to change in colour and his wounds healed, attacking with twice the speed as before. This transformation occurred a second time before we finally managed to slay him, and then crush the pitiful brain that sprouted free from his skull. After spending a day resting and recovering from the battle, We set out for Torch.
You must log in to post a comment.