DM’s Note: The last game log entry for the campaign!
The Crimson Lotus Gang:
- Charisma, a “human” -mutant- sorceress whose power source is Gamma Radiation which she was exposed to as a child. As a child of the Atom her hair goes green in the presence of radiation and she progressively gets greener the more powerful spells she casts (and as she gets angry). She has no love for the Technic League.
- Sylvanus, a dark elf monk who escaped the clutches of mind flayer slavemasters in the area of the Scar of the Spider after a daring raid by surface dwelling heroes freed her.
- Brokthor, a human fighter who was raised by dwarfs and thinks he IS a dwarf.
- Tufast, a human cleric who serves Thor – power of thunder and lightning. Much like his barbarian family he hates technology and has a particular spite for robots. He sees the cleansing power of lightning as the perfect antidote to the curse of the robot infestation of Nimmeria.
- Rikku, an elven rogue who was adopted by Khonnir Baine when he found her wandering the wasteland near Torch more than a decade ago. She claims to be a blood elf from a far-away land. Her history is tied up with a nearby ruin.
- Heidt, and his sidekick DEATHTRAP, is a ranger who has traded an affinity for nature for an affinity for machines. This android has mastered cybertheurgy as well as the lasgun. Has chosen the mechromancer archetype. Seeking to learn more about his history he has become an archaeological expert on all things related to the Rain of Stars.
- Casandalee, one time prophet of Unity, now a disillusioned enemy of the machine god (NPC).
The Divinity Drive, Part II
Since we can’t open this door with the prismatic card we have we enter another room. There are robot parts strewn across the room. There are four gearsmen being built by giant octopus robots belching smoke. Beyond the octopus robots is a door. We have a look around and Tufast finds a hidden door; it doesn’t need an access card so we open it. There is a shaft behind it, leading to another door. Flashes of electricity occasionally appear and zap the walls. We decide not to enter and go to the other door.
As soon as we enter, we feel there is no gravity. We start slipping. In this room there is a huge robot with four legs and it has a laser for a head. It starts shooting us. Charisma, Hiedt, Brocktha, and Sylvanus all try to regain their balance. I just turn on my magnetic boots. Tufast hops on his broom, gets some thick rope, and starts circling the AT-AT, while shouting. I pull out my guns and shoot the AT-AT. Everyone else has stabilized him or herself and is now attacking. When the AT-AT dies, it doesn’t explode like everything else, it just falls over, almost crushing Tufast. He then starts telling us how he tripped the AT-AT with his rope.
We think it’s time to have a rest so we go into a different room near the entrance, put Casandalee on watch, and go to sleep. After about an hour, we hear heavy thumps coming towards us. Tufast casts an angel at the front of the door. The door opens and another AT-AT shoots a radiant laser at us. A female face appears. It speaks some undecipherable words, and then disappears. There is a gust of wind and Sylvanus, Tufast, and Charisma all turn into farm animals! Somehow Brocktha, Hiedt, Casandalee, and I manage to destroy the AT-AT while the rest run around helpless. We don’t know how to change them back so we go outside of Silver Mount and have a long rest. Nothing disturbs us, and when we wake up everyone is back to normal.
Tufast and Brocktha hatch a very smart plan. Charisma, being a mutant, can explode herself into a nuclear bomb, destroying everything for miles around. If Charisma goes into Silver Mount and detonates, Tufast then can resurrect her, and we defeat UNTIY in the process. We discuss it, and we think we can do this if we evacuate the city. We go back to town and tell Conan our plan. He agrees to get his people to leave. Within two weeks the town is deserted, and we go to the front of Silver Mount.
Charisma is to go in, and get as deep as she can. Within ten minutes she will blow up, and we will be safe in Tufast’s “happy place” (DM’s Note: Extradiensional space). We give her a walky-talkie just incase. Sylvanus insists on escorting Charisma into Silver Mount, and the two leave. The rest of us scramble into the happy place and watch the mountain. But in ten minutes, the mountain is still there. We use the walky-talkie to ask Charisma why we can still see the mountain. She says we’re cutting out and we can’t hear anymore. Within a minute there is a massive explosion, and a bright light. When the light is gone, Silver Mount has disappeared and the town looks as if an earthquake had shaken it.
Charisma is revived because of Tufast, but Sylvanus doesn’t want to come back, so she stays in heaven. Tufast then goes off and gives an old guy a heart attack because of his magic cards. Brocktha disappears to serve Crius. Hiedt, Casandalee, and I fly to the Avenger in my ship and Casandalee becomes an angel robot.