The Crimson Lotus Gang:
- Charisma, a “human” -mutant- sorceress whose power source is Gamma Radiation which she was exposed to as a child. As a child of the Atom her hair goes green in the presence of radiation and she progressively gets greener the more powerful spells she casts (and as she gets angry). She has no love for the Technic League.
- Sylvanus, a dark elf monk who escaped the clutches of mind flayer slavemasters in the area of the Scar of the Spider after a daring raid by surface dwelling heroes freed her.
- Brokthor, a human fighter who was raised by dwarfs and thinks he IS a dwarf.
- Tufast, a human cleric who serves Thor – power of thunder and lightning. Much like his barbarian family he hates technology and has a particular spite for robots. He sees the cleansing power of lightning as the perfect antidote to the curse of the robot infestation of Nimmeria.
- Isumi, (NPC) a marooned alien sniper and grenadier with a mind flayer vendetta.
Palace of Fallen Stars
After a discussion on where to head next, our party headed to Starfall, hoping to somehow eliminate the Technic League. Upon reaching Starfall, we split up to trade, as well gather any useful information we could. We rendezvoused later at the tavern, where we approached by a man claiming to work for the slavers guild. He so kindly told us that for a small fee, he would make sure none of us would be taken as slaves. (Because obviously none of us could handle ourselves in a fight) We refused his offer and he scuttled away, probably to find someone else to trick into giving him money). Another man, approached Brokthor and then Brokthor was following the man out the door, beckoning us to follow. I was sceptical, but the party seemed convinced so I followed with the others. We were taken to ‘Mockery’ hideout, a group that also wanted the Technic League gone. Their leader, also named Mockery, gave us some possible leads, one being a druglord’s lair and another being a Technic League captain appearing at shadow-market happening on the next night. We investigated the druglord first, Doc Hellbroth, and killed him after he attacked us on sight. The next night we gathered at the Shadow-market, where we traded some things, before finding the Technic League captain Mockery had told us about. An altercation broke out between her, her guards and a trader and we quickly joined the fight. After both she and her guards were dead, we headed back to Mockery to plan our next move.