A primordial titan of all were-beings of all planets. Trapped and blinded.
Innate Spellcasting. Tiktaalik’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 23, +15 to hit with spell attacks). He can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: greater restoration, pass without trace, water breathing, water walk
- 1/day each: commune, dispel evil and good, earthquake, fire storm, plane shift (self only)
Legendary Resistance (3/Day). If Tiktaalik fails a saving throw, he can choose to succeed instead.
Magic Resistance. Tiktaalik has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
Magic Weapons. Tiktaalik’s weapon attacks are magical.
Shapechanger. Tiktaalik can use his action to polymorph into a Huge were-creature of his choice. The shape he can take is a animal-humanoid hybrid or into a Huge version of the animal, or back into his true form, which is humanoid. His statistics in any form are the same, except he gains the unique traits and attack options of the new were-creature form, use his Maul and Bolt action as guides for to-hit and damage for these new attack options. Any equipment he is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. He reverts to his true form if he dies. Any creature that is infected with the curse becomes a poly-were, randomly transforming into a were-creature every full moon.
Maul. Melee Weapon Attack: +17 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 31 (6d6 + 10) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of the Tiktaalik’s next turn.
Bolt. Ranged Spell Attack: +15 to hit, range 600 ft., one target. Hit: 24 (7d6) damage of one of the following types (Tiktaalik’s choice): acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, radiant, or thunder.
Tiktaalik can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature’s turn. He regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
- Attack. Tiktaalik makes one attack.
- Bolster. Tiktaalik bolsters all were-creatures within 120 feet of him until the end of his next turn. Bolstered creatures can’t be charmed or frightened, and they gain advantage on ability checks and saving throws until the end of Tiktaalik’s next turn.
- Trembling Strike (Costs 2 Actions). Tiktaalik strikes the ground with his maul, triggering an earth tremor. All other creatures on the ground within 60 feet of Tiktaalik must succeed on a DC 25 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
You must log in to post a comment.