Custom/converted magic items for my homebrew campaign world “The Ninth World”. Placed here for my PCs to reference.
SUNLEAF ARMOR +2
Armor (leather), very rare
- XP 800
- GP 4,000
Elf master crafters use the leaves of the sun tree to create radiant leather armor. You have a +2 bonus to AC while wearing this armor, granting a base AC of 13. The armor also provides a damage reduction of 5 vs radiant attacks. Once per day, as a reaction, you can deal 1d10 + Dexterity modifier radiant damage against an enemy that hits you with an opportunity attack.
The armor itself never depletes; however, the radiant riposte power depletes on a 1 in 20 checked each time this power is used. Sunleaf armor can be upgraded at the Manufactorum or by a master elven leatherworker:
- Increasing the armor AC to +3 costs 13,000 gp.
- Increasing the radiant damage reduction to 10 costs 65,000 gp.
- Increasing the radiant damage reduction to 15 costs 1,625,000 gp.
- Increasing the radiant riposte damage by 1d10 costs 15,000 gp per increment to a maximum of 3d10.
- Making the radiant riposte usage unlimited uses per day costs 325,000 gp.