The Crimson Lotus Gang:
- Charisma, a “human” -mutant- sorceress whose power source is Gamma Radiation which she was exposed to as a child. As a child of the Atom her hair goes green in the presence of radiation and she progressively gets greener the more powerful spells she casts (and as she gets angry). She has no love for the Technic League.
- Sylvanus, a dark elf monk who escaped the clutches of mind flayer slavemasters in the area of the Scar of the Spider after a daring raid by surface dwelling heroes freed her.
- Brokthor, a human fighter who was raised by dwarfs and thinks he IS a dwarf.
- Tufast, a human cleric who serves Thor – power of thunder and lightning. Much like his barbarian family he hates technology and has a particular spite for robots. He sees the cleansing power of lightning as the perfect antidote to the curse of the robot infestation of Nimmeria.
- Rikku, an elven rogue who was adopted by Khonnir Baine when he found her wandering the wasteland near Torch more than a decade ago. She claims to be a blood elf from a far-away land. Her history is tied up with a nearby ruin.
- Heidt, and his sidekick DEATHTRAP, is a ranger who has traded an affinity for nature for an affinity for machines. This android has mastered cybertheurgy as well as the lasgun. Has chosen the mechromancer archetype. Seeking to learn more about his history he has become an archaeological expert on all things related to the Rain of Stars.
- Casandalee, one time prophet of Unity, now a disillusioned enemy of the machine god (NPC).
The Divinity Drive
We began this adventure by entering Silver Mount. But blocking our path was an annihilator. Entering combat, the annihilator eventually exploded when I stuck my scissor-hands inside its interface.
Moving ahead, halflings (DM’s Note: Halflings?) approached behind cover, demanding who we were. When we failed to give a satisfactory answer, they attacked. After a short amount of time passed, a woman with two mechanical arms, named Silas, ran out with a giant and called for parley. She explained that she was part of a Technic League expedition, trapped down here and did not want to fight. In exchange for the use of our orange access card to leave Silver Mount, she gave us some key information about the area and then left.
We took a train to entry of the security section, where we encountered undead security guards. After they died I snuck ahead to scout. I encountered a room that looked like it was used for surveillance. In the room, what looked like an iced skeletor sitting behind a desk. I left the room to tell the party, but when we remembered the room the skeletor was in our face. I was injured and severely wounded so I shadow stepped away and missed most of the fighting. After the skeletor was dead we used the surveillance cameras to navigate parts of the area and determine the best way through. We went to the armoury, relying on Rikku to disable turrets with her e-pick. We found the munition room, picking up some combat drugs. We continued on looking for Bastion as we was what we thought to be key to weakening Unity’s ego. This would be vital in defeating her.
You must log in to post a comment.