Silver Dragon Progression as a character class
|0||1||2d8||+2||DEX||Medium||Perception||–||Darkvision 60 ft., Immune to Cold damage, Natural Weaponry CR 2, Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.†|
|300||2||3d8||+2||–||Medium||Stealth||–||Ability Score Improvement, Blindsight 10 ft.|
|900||3||4d8||+2||CON||Medium||–||Ability Score Improvement, Natural Armor +1|
|2,700||4||5d8||+2||–||Medium||–||Ability Score Improvement, Natural Armor +2|
|6,500||5||6d8||+3||WIS||Medium||–||Ability Score Improvement, Natural Armor +3|
|14,000||6||7d8||+3||–||Medium||–||Ability Score Improvement, Natural Armor +4|
|23,000||7||8d8||+3||CHA||Medium||–||Ability Score Improvement, Natural Armor +5|
|34,000||8||9d8||+3||Medium||–||Ability Score Improvement, Natural Armor +6|
|48,000||9||10d10||+4||Large||Arcana||3||Multitattack, Blindsight 30 ft., Darkvision 120 ft., Natural Weaponry CR 9, Natural Armor +7|
|64,000||10||11d10||+4||Large||History||3||Ability Score Improvement, Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft., Natural Armor +8|
|85,000||11||13d10||+4||Large||4||Ability Score Improvement, Innate Spellcasting|
|100,000||12||14d10||+4||Large||4||Ability Score Improvement|
|120,000||13||15d10||+5||Large||4||Ability Score Improvement|
|140,000||14||16d10||+5||Large||5||Ability Score Improvement|
|195,000||16||18d12||+5||Huge||5||Ability Score Improvement, Blindsight 60 ft., Natural Weaponry CR 16|
|225,000||17||19d12||+6||Huge||6||Ability Score Improvement, Change Shape, Lair Actions|
|265,000||18||20d12||+6||Huge||6||Ability Score Improvement, Legendary Resistance 1/day|
|305,000||19||21d12||+6||Huge||6||Ability Score Improvement, Legendary Resistance 2/day|
|355,000||20||22d12||+6||Huge||7||Ability Score Improvement, Frightful Presence|
|388,000||21||23d12||+7||Huge||7||Ability Score Improvement, Natural Armor +9|
|429,000||22||24d12||+7||Huge||7||Ability Score Improvement, Legendary Resistance 3/day, Legendary Actions#|
|479,000||23*||25d20||+7||Gargantuan||8||Ability Score Improvement, Natural Armor +12|
|616,000||25||+8||Gargantuan||8||Ability Score Improvement|
|811,000||27||+8||Gargantuan||9||Ability Score Improvement|
|1,066,000||29||+8||Gargantuan||10||Ability Score Improvement|
* Maximum Level for a Silver Dragon
# Legendary Actions can not be used in normal adventuring, they only become available if fighting creatures of equal or higher CR/Level and only if outnumbered.
† When reduced to half hit-points you must land as your wings are damaged, if reduced to 25% of your original hit-points you plummet to the ground.
- Roll 4d6 for each ability score and arrange them as you like.
- Your maximum ability score for STR, DEX and CON is 30, your maximum for CHA, INT and WIS is 25.
- When your HD die increases, reroll all hit-points using the new die. If the new amount is less than the previous total, retain the previous total.
- Your alignment is always lawful good.
- You may use a single breath weapon once every short and/or long rest.
- Your spellcasting trait is CHA and you must have the minimum CHA level equal to 10 + Spell Level to use the spellcasting ability. For example, a 10 Charisma only allows cantrips, an 11 allows cantrips and level 1 spells to be known/cast etc.
- From level 9 you know 1 spell per point of CHA bonus you have and you can cast each once per day.
- Every time you gain a new natural spell (when your CHA increases), you may also replace a previous spell you had learned. You may pick your spells from the Sorcerer or Cleric class spell list.
- Natural Armor does not stack with DEX or Armor bonuses – you use the higher number.
- Natural Weaponry refers to bite, claw, tail, wing attack and breath weapon. DCs should be calculated based on your ability scores but use the relevant dragon CR as the base for damage type and dice rolled.
- You speak Common and Draconic.
- Normal multiclassing rules apply to the dragon class. Actual classes available to the dragon are at the DM’s discretion. Not all classes make sense with every dragon type.
You must log in to post a comment.